Chaired by Mathieu Vidard and Denis Cheissoux
Round table discussion 1:
Construction on the move
Discussions about new construction methods made possible by digital mock-ups, industrial prefabrication, rehabilitation of existing building stock, etc.
Speakers alongside Christophe Moreau, Director of Bouygues Construction’s business modernisation project:
- Bertrand Delcambre, France's ambassador for digital technology in the construction sector,
- André Le Bihan, Director of Building technologies for the Infrastructure & Cities sector, Siemens France,
- Nicolas Michelin, Architect and urban planner,
- François Pelissier, Chairman of Techniwood – President of the Meurthe-et-Moselle Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Round table discussion 3:
Building and housing block performance
Spotlight on environmental performance: energy management,
water management, waste management, biodiversity, etc.
Speakers alongside Philippe Van de Maele,
Head of innovation and sustainable construction at Bouygues Construction:
- Patrick Criqui, Director of research at the CNRS - Director of the EDDEN laboratory,
- Stéphane Dambrine, Managing director of Paris Habitat-OPH – AURIF President,
- Yves Dieulesaint, Director of CSR at Gecina,
- Philippe Fixel, Vice president of IPD,
- Jérôme Gatier, Director of the sustainable construction plan,
- Roland Stulz, Executive director of Novatlantis, Switzerland.
Round table discussion 6:
The houses of the future
Spotlight on the impact that changes in society, new technologies and the growth in new uses are having on the construction of houses.
Speakers alongside François Terrier, Assistant General Manager of Habitat Social:
- Pascal Chazal, Consultant – Founder of Ossabois,
- Étienne Crépon, Chairman of the CSTB (Centre for scientific and technical building studies),
- Yves Laffoucrière, managing director of the property group 3F,
- Denis Valode, Architect at Valode & Pistre.
Alongside Yves Gabriel, Chairman and CEO of Bouygues Construction, elected representatives and managers of major companies will share their vision of the cities of the future with us.
- Patrick Braouezec, President of the Plaine Commune urban community,
- Gérald Cretegny, Syndic de Gland, Switzerland,
- Julien Damon, Sociologist, associate professor on the urban planning master's degree at Sciences-Po (Paris Institute of Political Studies,
- Edouard Philippe, Mayor of Le Havre – Député of Seine-Maritime,
- Bernard Reichen, Architect and urban planner at Reichen agency and Robert & Associés,
- Luc Rémont, Chairman of Schneider Electric France,
- André Rossinot, President of the Greater Nancy urban community.
Myriam El Khomri, Minister of State for Urban Policy, attached to the Minister of Urban Affairs, Youth and Sport*